Hrs Per week: 37.5
Administrative Supervisor: Executive Director
Provides advocacy, collaboration, and supportive services to victims and families impacted by sexual violence.
- Bachelors degree in psychology or related human services field.
- Knowledge of sexual victimization dynamics and criminal justice processes.
- Must provide own transportation throughout the Lincoln Trail Area Development District.
- Criminal record check must be clear of sexual offenses or crimes against minors.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
Occasionally subjected to irregular hours. Occasional pressure from multiple calls and inquires. Travel required. Handles emergency or crisis situations. Subject to varying and unpredictable situations (during hospital exam, throughout legal process, family dynamics, etc.) Exposed to unpleasant elements (description of violence, injuries, traumatized persons, etc.). Talking, hearing and seeing are required to communicate effectively and monitor court proceedings.
- Assists victims through all levels of criminal prosecution.
- Performs follow-up calls with clients and related agencies.
- Collaborates with other service providers to prevent duplication of services.
- Participates in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings.
- Compiles manuals, brochures, minutes, etc., as needed by program demands.
- Provides consultation and education to community and professional groups or individuals.
- Maintains essential records and documentation.
- Acts as resources to staff and other professionals.
- Assists in developing and maintaining referral network within community.
- Assists with a variety of administrative projects, researching new services, coordinating reports and documentation.
- Represents Silverleaf to referral sources, community agencies, court services, social services agencies and others as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to Silverleaf Services policies and procedures.
- Attends mandatory in-service and other training/educational programs as required.
- Completion of training as mandated by KRS.421.570(2).
- Completion of 40 hrs of training on rape and sexual abuse prior to contact with clients.
To apply, click the button below. Resume and Cover Letter are required.