- This event has passed.
Chalk the Walk
Let’s take our message to the streets…and sidewalks! We invite you to join us in chalking the walk for Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month on April 10th!
Write messages of awareness, hope, and prevention with chalk on the sidewalk in front of your home or business. Make it a class project to decorate the walk around the school or any other chalk-able surface (with permission, as needed). Take pictures and post to social media. Join us in the movement to recognize and work to end sexual violence. Your actions count!
Ideas you can use when you CHALK THE WALK!
- We can end sexual violence!
- Prevention is possible!
- Stop victim blaming.
- Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month 2017
- Create a world without violence
- Hands and hearts for healing and helping.
- Don’t tell me to smile sweetheart.
- No one has to do everything; everyone has to do something.
- My outfit does not give you permission for anything.
- Rape is a reality. We can change that.
- Everyone deserves respect and safety.
- Violence does not = love
- (draw a teal ribbon)
- What are you going to do today to make the world a safer place?
- Got Consent?
- We believe you!
- kNOw MORE